Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Waiting for the waiting

Man oh man! It's now 4 days passed Catherine's due date, and it's felt like 4 months. Focused discipline is at an all time low: at any minute I could get the call to go, so work, play; all fall by the wayside. We've spent our evenings sitting around wondering what to do with the hours until bed, and we find surprisingly little. It's kind of like cabin fever during a snowstorm, but without the drinking. I mean, I'm having a beer every now and then, but there's no way I can drink myself silly. That would be very, very bad. So we're trying to make the most of it, but failing miserably. The weather is piss-pouring miserable, so outdoor activities are out the window. All we can do is lay around, look into each others eyes and swear we still love each other. It is BORING! But I suppose we should enjoy it while it lasts....Adding to the frustration is some drama that I just can't seem to shake almost 2 years on. I had a falling out with a good friend, and as a result continue to be abandoned by others. Cat insists I just let go, but loyalty just runs too deep in my neck of the woods. For the life of my I'm still letting my feelings get hurt.... So it is, so it is. Anyhow, that's all for now. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment